Wednesday, July 13, 2011

D.A.N.C.E

This month I've had the pleasure of working along side some huge names of the dance world. I've been filming in London for Streetdance 2 3D, the sequel to the UK's first urban dance film which showed in cinemas last summer. The film isn't out until next year so I can't say/show you too much! But I can say I've been incredibly lucky to watch and work with dancers such as Sofia Boutella, Rich & Tone the Talauega brothers, BirdGang, Flii Stylz and George Sampson (even though I'm not really a fan!)
Most of you will know Sofia Boutella as the girl from the Nike dance adverts or perhaps from Michael Jackson's Hollywood Tonight video. The Talauega brothers are responsible for the ridiculous choreo during the battle at the end of Step Up 3D as well as Save The Last Dance and many artist's tours and music videos including Michael Jackson.
Flii Stylz is one of my favourite choreographers, and his show reel includes music videos for Chris Brown, Usher, JLo, Black Eyed Peas, Aaliyah and Missy Elliott to name but a few! As well as commercials for Gap, Mitsubishi and Pepsi. He has also danced alongside Beyonce during world tours and appears in the music video for MJ's Rock My World!
Check out Flii's show reel here.

A couple from set:








My own images.

8 comments:

veronicaa said...

your blog is so lovely!
where are you studying?
xo veronica
fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

Marcia B. said...

whoa that is so sick! You are so lucky! Thanks for your comment, i am now following you! Follow me back? :)

Alyssa said...

This is so cool! What a privilege! I love to dance and I love dance movies! Also, I love your blog so I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog award! Congrats!

beautyandfashionmashup.blogspot.com
-The BF Mashup

Harija said...

so cool!

Neat post... and you have an amazing blog – wanna follow each other!
My Lyfe ; My Story

Marcia B. said...

Thanks for your comment! Follow me back? :)

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

This is really amazing, such an interesting life you have :).

Vasu said...

wow, sounds so much fun. Amazing pictures, must be exciting


http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

Chris Hill said...

My god that place was dusty!!! Loving the blog Jaz, miss you!! :P