Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rhinestone Eyes

I was working at Topshop Sunday night, when everyone started getting excited and talking about Cher having come onto our floor. Being that it was the xfactor weekend I assumed everyone was talking Cher Lloyd..but after walking past a strange looking woman in a cowboy hat coated in rhinestones and massive dark sunglasses..I realised we were actually talking about THE Cher.

Anyway it reminded me of when I was about 9 or 10 years old and she released 'Believe'. It was number one for about 7 weeks, I used to watch Top of the Pops religiously on Friday nights and really remember loving that song!
She had some cool takes on the hippy thing as well.






I think I might go and see her new film with Christina Augilera - 'Burlesque' - now, just for fun!



Images courtesy of ew.com

4 comments:

Anoushka said...

ahh, thats pretty nifty! i remember that song wasn't it one of her many 'comebacks'? :)

Katie said...

Love love Cher!

Michaela said...

I really want to go and see Burlesque! That seems like pretty exciting day!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Ronnie said...

Did you see the movie? if yes, how was it, and do you reccomend for watching?